I help individuals and businesses create, manage and maintain their online presence with WordPress, Google, analytics, and search engine optimization.
So what does this mean for you?
It means that you can:
- easily update your website in the future
- measure the success of your website to make sure you are getting a return on investment
- allow your customers to easily find the physical location of your business.
- keep your website fast for your visitors even if you use lots of images
- allow customers to answer their own questions before they contact you.
- allow people to discover your website on their computers, iPads or phones.
- keep the website up online and protected from hackers.
- easily fix your website in the unlikely event you get hacked or something goes wrong.
- keep track of how people use your website so you can continue to improve over time.
- increase visitors to your website by showing up on Google Maps
- keep visitors on your website longer by linking to other relevant pages on your website.
- increase the number of people who find you on Google.
- make it easy for people to share your website on social media.
Ready to get started?